Friday, November 19, 2010

Crazy Times

Many stress-inducing situations in the last week or two...some work-related, but mostly things happening right in my neighborhood.  Trying to think happy thoughts...fantasizing about moving to Bohol and running a bed & breakfast...or moving to Tasmania to raise goats and make goat cheese...ahh.

I am trying to decide on my next project.  I've been daydreaming about leather skirts, tweed skirts (have you noticed?  I love skirts!), houndstooth capes, beaded cardigans, tie-dye, and possibly something involving applying gold leaf to wooly fabric.

I ordered a handful of lovely fabric swatches from both Mood Fabrics and Fabric.com.  I'll let you know what I decide to do first!

I haven't used Polyvore in so long...but it's addictive!  It's a great way to pull together a visual wish list:


Look at that great bag...and it's a steal!!!  Think of how amazing it would be with some kind of pattern painted on the canvas...

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. oh i love polyvore too but i weirdly get overwhelmed and don't know where to start...hehehe. :D hope your week gets better!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you, and I always make a point to read & follow back :)