Monday, January 30, 2012

Dragons & Jewels



A couple friends & I went to a small Chinese New Year celebration last weekend.  Our favorite local jewelry designer, Mae-Mae from M Squared Jewelry, was there to tempt us with lots of beautiful new goodies!  I ended the afternoon with a few new pieces to take home with me, and memories of lions and dragons dancing in my head.


Fact:  Asian kids are the cutest kids.  It's science.

And of course, the jewelry!
Tiny vintage elephant & faceted goldstones

Love the length of these
Another giant stone necklace!

See you again soon--I'm just finishing a new pocket skirt, & I can't wait to show it off.  There's a good chance I may blind someone when I wear it to work, which is reason enough for wearing it, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. chinatown is always an exciting place to go to..there are just lots of cute treasures to find. and ooh, i love your big stone necklace...<3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you, and I always make a point to read & follow back :)