Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bon Voyage Kelly!


After a bit of a social drought, my girlfriends and I all got together to send off our dearest Kelly in the usual rowdy style.  I hate to sound super old, but drunk bar crawls are extremely rare for me these days.  Usually, my idea of a good time is a delicious meal, occasionally a glass of wine, and messing with bits of fabric.  Or watching cheesy anime series on Netflix, which my husband hates.  Haha! 

I haven't been blogging at all these past few months, but now that work is less bananas I will be back more often.  I can't say that my posts will all be style-related, but if you still want to keep up with my cooking, sewing, traveling shenanigans, I would love to have you!

P.S. Kelly:  Please start a blog so we can keep up with your new life as an Alaskan!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, our dearest Kelly! We will miss you so very much! Thanks for a great night out ladies. It couldn't have come on a better night!

    Lisa, I'm very excited to see you blogging again. I miss your sewing and fashions lessons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I miss all of you too!! Looking into starting the blog Lisa. Just signed up on Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you, and I always make a point to read & follow back :)