Happy New Year!
|Blouse, Anthro; Belt, Urban Outfitters; vintage leather skirt courtesy of my aunt in Germany; basic nude heels, Nine West/DSW|
Craig & I had a low-key NYE with friends. As usual, I forgot to take any photos whatsoever. Maybe that should be one of my resolutions this year :)
Usually, I make way more resolutions than are realistically achievable in one year. However, I did manage to pull off the important ones, and I'm really proud of that! In 2010 I managed to--
1. find a better paying job
2. spend less, and put more money in our emergency & travel funds
3. get back into sewing regularly
This year I think I will keep it simple:
1. Finish reading House of Leaves (Craig gave me a first edition for Christmas!)
2. Only buy hardback books from now on, as I mentioned previously
3. Be more social. This year I have been a workaholic and a hermit, and I need to be better about making time for fun :)
I have other less likely plans (learn kung fu...huh?) but we'll just focus on these for now. What are your resolutions for this year?