Saturday, October 16, 2010

Multi-purpose

It's been a long week.  Busy season is upon us at work, and that means it's almost impossible to get home before 6!  Nevertheless, I am enjoying my new job immensely and I've been doing really well.

I am finishing up a fabulous skirt project that I can't wait to show off.  In the meantime though, here's what I wore yesterday:


Cuff from the Philippines
Dress, Feathers vintage
Vest, Forever 21 
Purse strap (as belt!!), Anthropologie
Flats, Urban Outfitters




























I usually don't wear flats.  I am not tall, but I like to pretend.  Oh, and I feel like I'm walking like a duck when I wear flats...so there's that.  But, these are super cute, and I like how the color blends into my skin.

The "belt" is a strap from a handbag I bought at Anthro last summer (on sale, and I had a giftcard...score!).  Most of my belts are of the wide, stretchy variety, and I felt like this needed a skinny belt.  This was the perfect color and hey, it actually worked!

Hmm, I bet I have other purse straps waiting for new lives as belts...and I'm sure you do too!

4 comments:

  1. I love this dress. THe style and the color are just perfect. SO pretty.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love the shade of the dress with the vest and the belt!
    such an adorably pretty outfit!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is adorable. It evokes thoughts of summer. Cute indeed. Come by mine anytime.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I LOVE the dress, the belt and the vest.
    http://nyc-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you, and I always make a point to read & follow back :)