Sunday, May 22, 2011

Head in the Clouds

Cape-back top, H&M; skinny James Jeans; awesome green Nine West espadrilles

Giant shell necklace, vintage from New Bohemia



I'm not short, but I'm not tall, either.  I've always loved heels not only for their outfit- and posture-improving abilities, but also that little boost of height!  Not to mention that I walk like a duck in flats :P

I heard about the new Nine West platforms through another blog and was compelled to run out and snag a pair.  Super-super high, extremely comfortable (I rode my bike and climbed on rocks in them while in Sweden!!), and a steal at just under $100.  They've quickly become my favorite summer shoe.

Worn with a pretty cape-back top I found at H&M in Gothenburg, and an amazing shell necklace I've had for years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you, and I always make a point to read & follow back :)