Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hitomi Nomura

Just a quick post!  It's been a horrible, stressful, overly busy month.  By the time I get to the weekend, I've been too exhausted to really enjoy it.  Hopefully the worst is over.  :)

This weekend I dropped into an Old Navy (a very rare occurrence!) and picked up a basic white button-up that I intend to tie-dye, and a cardigan(?!) that I actually really liked.  I'll do a post on the tie-dye soon.  It's been ages since I've been able to do any DIY, it will be such a relief to get back into it.

Anyway--I just had to share this amazing clip about Hitomi Nomura, owner of the Grimoire boutique in Japan.  It's on the long side (15 minutes) but was so inspiring especially during this particular moment of my life where I am wearing t-shirts and (shudder) athletic footwear more often than is ideal.





Well, back to the grind...have a good week friends!

3 comments:

  1. wooooow. now i know what it's called more girl/forest girl. ive always adored the white and the laces..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i can watch the whole video but i'm at work...and i don't have internet at home for now..buhu. sneaked a glimpse of the start of the video though and i definitely adore the really feminine style..

    ps. yes, we should definitely meet up when u visit the PI again..:D

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you, and I always make a point to read & follow back :)